The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) highlights five nutrition related services available to Medicare members during the month of March “ National Nutrition Month. CMS points out registered dietitians, which Independent Living Systems employs, play a pivotal role in achieving a healthy lifestyle, especially for those with diseases such as diabetes. Click here for information on nutrition-related services provided by Medicare.
- Nestor Plana, Chairman and CEO of Independent Living Systems, Honored as a Golden Age Award Recipient
- Josefina Carbonell, SVP of Long Term Care and Nutrition for Independent Living Systems, Receives the Arthur S. Flemming Award
- Save the Date! – 2017 Florida Conference on Aging
- Josefina Carbonell featured as the Opening Plenary Speaker at the 43rd Annual Association for Gerontology in Higher Education
- Easy Steps to Eat More Nutritious