The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) highlights five nutrition related services available to Medicare members during the month of March “ National Nutrition Month. CMS points out registered dietitians, which Independent Living Systems employs, play a pivotal role in achieving a healthy lifestyle, especially for those with diseases such as diabetes. Click here for information on nutrition-related services provided by Medicare.
- An Amazing Employee of ILS
- The National Hispanic Council on Aging Inducts Josefina Carbonell Into Its National Hall of Fame
- Nestor Plana, Chairman and CEO of Independent Living Systems, Honored as a Golden Age Award Recipient
- Josefina Carbonell, SVP of Long Term Care and Nutrition for Independent Living Systems, Receives the Arthur S. Flemming Award
- Save the Date! – 2017 Florida Conference on Aging