The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) highlights five nutrition related services available to Medicare members during the month of March “ National Nutrition Month. CMS points out registered dietitians, which Independent Living Systems employs, play a pivotal role in achieving a healthy lifestyle, especially for those with diseases such as diabetes. Click here for information on nutrition-related services provided by Medicare.
- A Different Way: A provider-driven approach to traditional MLTSS
- An Innovative Approach to Integrated MLTSS Delivery – Collaboration Among Aging Network Providers
- A Milestone for Community Living: Reflecting on 19 Years of Olmstead – By ACL
- ILS Proudly Supports the National Hispanic Council on Aging’s Forum for Programs and Services for the Elderly
- ILS Earns Accreditation From the National Committee for Quality Assurance